Do you trust any politicians?

Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye Howie

Howard Hampton announced that he would not be seeking re-election as leader of the Ontario NDP. All I can think to say is good riddance. Don't get me wrong Howie's not a bad guy, and I don't disagree with his politics. So If I think he's a pretty swell guy and his politics are inline then why I am I saying good riddance. Howard has all the personality of a wet noodle, and if charisma were measured on a scale of 1 to 10 he would score -999.

If the NDP ever want to become serious they need a leader who can, oh I don't know, lead. Howard Hampton has made great strides in his time in Northern Ontario and environmental issues, and these accomplishments should be recognized by the NDP, but lets hope the next leader of the NDP doesn't have a CN Tower sized pickle shoved up his arse.

No comments:

Would you consider voting Liberal just to get an extra holiday?

Are you a membe of a political party?