Do you trust any politicians?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10:50 Dalton's Speech

So Dalton is doing his election speech. Well he sure showed off his French language skills. It was a typical acceptance speech, nothing interesting or new said. "I want to thank the volunteers.... blah blah blah... I want to thank all the candidates in all ridings for accepting public life.... blah blah blah." Not that I expect anything different from anyone running this time around. Not an ounce of charisma amongst the lot of them.

Seemed to be more applause for Terri McGuinty then for Dalton, she's certainly easier on the eyes.

He continually hinted at the Religious Education debate, I wish he'd let it drop as everyone else has. He knows as well as the fool who started it, John Tory, that it's done and over with it killed Tory's campaign though and McGuinty knows it. It's kind of like rubbing salt in the wound.

If he said "We are Ontario" one more time I might just have walked to his headquarters and bitch slapped him myself. Is he trying to start a new catch phrase? It's not nearly as catchy as fuddle duddle in my opinion, so I doubt it will catch on.

No comments:

Would you consider voting Liberal just to get an extra holiday?

Are you a membe of a political party?